Monday, January 11, 2010

Chapter 29

"'Figure out where you are yet Bella?'

Gasp. The voice came from somewhere behind me. He had been watching me, sitting there silently watching me. How long had he been there? I knew I had been in and out of it, coming to and passing out again countless times, had he sat and watched all of it?

Bastard.

Still, he was lurking, watching, stalking. He sat where I couldn't see him and he observed. He had not moved, I never even heard him breathing. OH God, I was naked, he was here. He was watching me laying here, naked. The nausea rose yet again and I turned my head barely fast enough to vomit off the side of the bed once again.

It had to have been him, he removed my clothing. Did he... had he...? Oh Jasper please, please help me."

No comments:

Post a Comment